Thursday, October 30, 2014

Long day of fishing

It was a windy summer Sunday and my grandpa insisting on us going muskie fishing but I really didn't want to go although I wanted to be nice to me grandpa so instead of taking the easy road I said yes and took a more difficult challenge. The drive had been a long painful wait because we had to bait from a store far out and then we had to drive from there to Lake.st clear which was also down the road and along way from home.

We got over to the docks and my grandpa found our boat as we made a superb effort to job alot of ground to get into the boat. Around 20 minutes later we both took off and it felt like I was on a tube as it was a very intense ride because of all the bumps. At last my grandpa and I found our spot in the lake and it was very designated with not a lot of boats around.

He said,"okay were where we want to be", so we both plopped out our finishing rods. He placed them gently in these two holes in the boat and the rope or wire stuck out as he did not move the boat for another  eleven minutes it was that moment that he decided to move the boat.

Two hours passed and in 15 minutes we had to go in and guess what we did not catch one fish. Time passed by and we now both wanted to go in so as well as that idea we though it would be the right choice so we did just that. We were both the kind of people who didn't really care so really neither of us had disappointment in us although it was a fun and interesting experience and adventure/journey as we pulled in our fishing boat to the right spot in the dock and took off in his car to take me back home so I could relax the rest of the night and enjoy myself with some alone team.


No comments:

Post a Comment