Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Spring break,spring break

Spring break had approached my school year so that means it's spring and theirs a break and that were going to Florida and school is almost over. It was evening on Friday night so we took off to the airport and waited patiently forever for our plane to arrive and when it did we got on the tunnel that walked us to the plane and we took our seats as the plane took off I just listen to music and we eventually arrived at 1:00 and rented a car from Enterprise.

Once we got to our grandparents room it was 2:00 AM and my grandma had stayed up and waited for us for some odd reason. I slept great and woke up the next morning and I saw my grandpa. My brother and I ate breakfast and then decided to go down to the beach. The warm heated sun shined down on us as and made us burn like a hamburger in the grill until we smashed our boogie boards against the enormous waves and slipped threw the waves. I went a little deeper but the waves were totally killing me so i went back to shore and decided to get some sandwiches with my brother back at the room.

Later into the trip my brother and I went to dig a whole in the sand. The goal here was to put me in the whole and put a towel over the whole then when my mom came i would pop out and scare her. It worked amazingly.

It was one of the best parts of the trip and I had to wait til next year to come back but all in all it was a great trip

No comments:

Post a Comment