Sunday, November 2, 2014

Oreo

Sunday night my friends came over so we could play football and have a fun time with that. We stopped for a second and tryed to pelt my brother with a ball while he would ride on it in the road. Later on we wanted to go inside and that we did but suddenly we noticed a white and black small little dog kind of sniffing and circling around this one tree. I thought nothing about the idea of actaully helping it and neither did my brother and my friends, for the sake of everyone a yellow light bulb just had to pop in one of our minds but it just had not happened yet although it would make us better people if we did it and felt good about our selfs later on when we went to bed or walked in to eat dinner as we walked closer and closer still nothing popping into our heads. Now we were in the garage as the door looked golden it was almost as if there was a devil on my left shoulder and a angel on my right shoulder as if it were a cheep classic movie in the old days that would be played on like a holiday special network to watch on television.

Before my friends and my brother decided to go inside we agreed that us as a group cant just leave a stray dog sneafing and frolicing around in the cold so as a slow decision we thought we should do something. We walked over and kept running at it although it wasn't that fast. We read the colar and it said 1755 Farview we tried to just grab it though later my brother came up with a smart idea to get the leash.

I sprintied down the sidewalk with wind blowing in my face as if it was 20 MPH wind, I saw my house turned and asked my mom for the leash as I took it and ran all the way back and quickly handed it to my brother as he snapped it on the dog and we knew where Farview was so we walked there and ringed the door bell and before even doing that she saw us threw the glass door and we gave her the dog as she unhandeled the leash we asked her what the dog's name was and we said'we've been calling her oreo", she said' no, in a laughing voice, it's Julian as she strolled inside it looked like she was getting something from a closet that looked like a bag from inside as we spectated threw the glass door she walked closer and closer as time went on.

Later she came back out and handed us this big bag of…halloween candy!, she said;"take the bag", that was our que to walk away with the bag and get out of her beatiful green grass and get on the road/sidewalk and walk home to eat a spectacilar dinner and enjoy my once a year special occasion that is the most important day for each own person in this world that is the holiday that occurs everyday for one person; BIRTHDAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment