Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Intense soccer

In my basement There is a area with a green mat and two soccer goals on each end of the mat so like you would expect I played soccer with my brothers and my friends. I had a gift when I was born and that was being a goalie in soccer even though there were no blood sweat and tears put into it I still had that skill but only in mini soccer other wise that's not exactly true.

I prepared with warmups at the beginning of the game as we played rock,paper, scissors for the ball my team lost as I got on two knees and defended my goal. The first person to shoot hit a rocket but I barely tipped it as my teammate took it down the field. A big mop of people kicking the ball in one place started to rise but someone on the other team took it out and zipped the ball across the middle aiming for a over the top goal I dove and missed the shot but my body saved the ball from it sneaking into the goal in a tight shot.

My team was tied 2-2 but my team had no defense so I had to try so many attempts at blocking shots that I got drilled by fast balls almost every play. At last I goal was scored on me as I took the ball down myself  it was brother who got the pass and whacked the night as we tied it again five minutes later the game ended and we never scored once until the game ended and we lost a tight to not so tight game. I had a lot of saves though because my brother and my teammates couldn't keep the ball for even a second while going down field so that would cause a open field goal nearly every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment