Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bush

For the sake of Halloween my mom got my costume on hold while we were at the Michigan State game but when we got home I was just a sleep away from getting a big hidden wilderness realated ghuile suit. My friend and I wanted these so we could play I difficult joyful game of the life favored classical game hide and seek.

After my beauty sleep I got up and ate a breakfast then put my sweatshirt on as my mom took her own sweet little time to walk the dog I waited inpatiently for her to arrive. Another five minutes later she came to the house after a long 20 minute walk and she did not seem like she was in a rush at all but I was as we got in the car I was very pumped to see.

When we parked our car I walked in the store and it was extremely cool with tactical army knives and gun designs for camouflage. Once we confronted the men at the desk he told us my ghuile suit was under the desk on hold and I tried it on to see if would fit me and hapily it did so I took off with a sweet ghuile suit to where for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment