Monday, October 27, 2014

Walk the walk

I was up north with my mom and we were going on a dreadful eight mile walk along lake Superior. When we started to go the lake looked beatiful as it was a mixed color of turquese, green and, blue all coliding to make a pleasent astonishing view. The mountain and path got flatter as we walked on this trailed surronded by flowers and wild growing blueberries that looked very pretty and nice. A very steep hill was gazed at and feared but when I walked down I rose to the challenge and overcame it.

Near the end it started to just become a nightmare although we finished in the next ten minutes. Once we reached the car my brother got in as quickly as possible and begged my mother to start the car so he could open the windows as we drove to the nearest market and enjoyed a nice cold refreshing class of the wonderful coke.

The hike sounded like it was nearly impossible but I didnt know it but I was actaully campable of walking a long distance hardcore eight challening miles across all the pretty trees and plants and famous sites and landmarks that we crossed although we hiked along everyones favorite lake in the entire state of michigan and that is arguabaly the biggest lake in all of the big wide world.

No comments:

Post a Comment