Wednesday, October 29, 2014

World series all or nothing

The world series for baseball was occuring this night as I cheered on the royals for the 14-15 world series. I was in my basement alone as my entire family was either doing homework or sitting on the coach relaxing after a hard days work upstairs but I was all pep this night as I cried for a rolays win tonight. The game was game six and the giants had the edge on the series 3-2 and no if they won this game the series would be over and for the people in San fransisco im sorry about saying this, you will lose tonight.

The game started and the royals were off to a big margin as they were leading 3-0 I got really pumped but then more events happened and the took a bigger lead and all things that were happening made me so happy I could cry. The game started to be trimmed with time but the royals lead wasn't they were still winning big and that means that me myself was very enthausiastic.

The game continued as soon it came to a conclussion and guess what the time you wanted to win unless you live in San fransisco won 10-0 and everything was hapily ever after for me and Kansas well for the San fransisco people that's a different story but oh well for the people living there.

No comments:

Post a Comment