Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Lax bash

Sometimes rest is important but tonight i slept forever and I had to because in the morning I had my lax bash with my team the Birmingham Bulldogs. Luckily the weather was nice and it wasn't too early but the drive to Oxford, Michigan was ways ahead. My coaches gather us up and got us pumped and ready for the four games that we would play today. The first game was close but we sneaked a win and our team was of to a happy 1-0 start. After the win we went back to our tent to get some food and Gatorade/water, before our next game. Our team then walked down to the big shady tree and waited for the team and refs to be ready. After four minutes my team walked down to the field to gaze at the other team and do warmups.

At last everyone was ready to start the game. At the faceoff our team one and it gave me a break because i played defense.  Our best player Logan took the ball down and deeked the goaly and then scored threw the slide and we took the lead 1-0. Later we had the upper hand 9-7 but then the other team scored again and it was 9-8 but we won the faceoff and time ran out as we won 9-8. So my team got off to a 2-0 record.
After that our team went back to the tent again and my friend helped me edit my stick and i got it tapped and got a yellow and maroon pocket to my stick because those were our team colors. The next game I forced 5 turnovers and our goalie had an impressive game as he lead us to our 3rd strait victory and there was just one more game we had to seize.

 45 minutes after the break another game was put in front of us and we had the 5-0 lead at halftime. Later they scored three consistent goals and we responded with five more but it wasn't enough to trim our final score 10-3 as we took a big lead and won the tournamet with a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment