Monday, November 24, 2014

Alaska Football Episode 4

All of us checked out our bags and went threw tons of annoying stuff. Then we got on the bus and it took us to East Lansing. I could just tell that we were at the college by the way the people looked on the outside and now the big broad sign came up saying "Michigan State University". We now arrived as we got out of the bus and walked up to the field.

I then saw more people than I have ever seen in my entire life and the crowd kept yelling stuff like go green, go white. My team was now in the locker room and our coaches were talking to us as we knew the game plan . After that all of us stretched and threw the ball around. I got to say I was horrified by the way there team looked with there sleeves and visors on there helmets also the fact that most of them out weighted us by like 50 pounds and I bet there quarterback was bigger then our linebacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment