Monday, November 3, 2014

Boiling tub and blistering cold pool

Every Saturday my friends and I go to our other friends house to swim in his hot tub/pool. I invited one of my friends over for the day to meet my other two friends at his house. Later on in the day we rode our bikes up to his house and we found a gate with a bunch of trees surrounding it which we knew was the pool deck. When we opened the gate we saw the light blue water as my friends came out of the house they got ready to swim and so did I.

The pool was told to be as cold as melted ice but the hot tub was boiling hot and that would be a interesting idea to come up with. It was a very nice pool with statues of lions shooting water and rafts and tubes in the back also behind the pool was a circle with all kinds of couches, chairs, and tables that were created for relaxing on hot sunny days like this.

All of us hopped in the freezing cold pool and literally after ten seconds we swam like a turbo jet in the water to get out of the pool and leap in the hot tub like a frog would. Now the hot tub felt amazing as we played games in which if you would lose you would have to jump in the pool and go underwater for a long cold frost bit dip in the pool;this did not feel good at all.

I wanted to win every game so bad as if my life depended on it because as we now hopping in a 34 degree pool was not a laughing matter it was a journey that I thought would be simple even though it really really wasn't that easy/simple for anyone accept for Navy Seals or some other army person that is sick and can  stand cold water.

No comments:

Post a Comment