Monday, November 3, 2014

Streetball

Monday was a Friday because we didn't have school on tuesday so as a entertaining source we decided to play some mean basketball with my brother.(my friend and I), the rules were my friend and I had a ten point lead and we were playing to thirty against my brother who was a basketball legend and can make a frenzy of three pointers and hardcore lay-ups.

When I stepped on the driveway to get ready my brother had the ball and he started. We checked the ball and he took it down the court and of course scored. But then my friend got the ball and he faked a layup then passed to me as I scored from about seven feet out or so. Back and forth went the ball, the game was close although we were winning because of the ten point lead.

My friend did the same thing every play and this time I scored from about two feet out. We were going to win no doubt about it as we just scored another my friend had to go home to get ready for our basketball tryouts and I was prepared for the entire night as the moment was a very intense nerve-racking awaiting basketball tryout.

I was actually puzzled that we won because my brother was on the Brother Rice basketball team as the sun fell and fell I still had that piece of confidence in me after beating my brother in basketball even though I started with a ten point lead

No comments:

Post a Comment