Sunday, November 23, 2014

Alaska Football episode 3

The Big game
       My team had been so nervous and we just wanted to win and we were playing a team called Michigan State and they were ranked number 14 in the nation so it would not be a fun game. We were on the plane and the coach was writing up some plays.  My friends and I were hanging out and sitting together as we looked out through the window. I got up to go to the bathroom and on my way there coach Holcomb stopped me to talk. He said, "I need you to watch Gerald and see what formations the offense lines up in so he can be more successful, got it". "Yes coach”, I responded. Gerald was our starting middle linebacker. Another thing I saw was our. Quarterback studying formations and other things included with plays and such.

When I got back my friends were listening to music and they didn't listen to me at all. That's when I decided to do that as well. We were almost landing and  I could see the platform by now as the ball flew from a steeper position. Now we hit the ground and we stopped at a area and we got off.


No comments:

Post a Comment