Wednesday, March 18, 2015

New York Part 29

We then walked into the restaurant. There was a wait to sit down at a regular table but my mom and I didn't want to we just decided to sit at the bar. The bar was kind of small but cool. upside down glasses lied upon us.

The waiter came and took my order. I got a margarita pizza and my mom bought Spaghetti and Meatballs for us to share. The food was delicious and once we had finished my mom payed the check. We then both walked out. We had to make it to the subway to get back on the train and get home now. By now I was kind of sad because I was going to miss New York so much.

At this time we walked down the street and stopped at another place. There I got an Espresso Gelato. After that we were in China Town. I could see a ton of different foods than i'm used and the entire place was very crowded but not as bad as 50th street.

No comments:

Post a Comment