Monday, March 23, 2015

Happiness of the Spartans

It was a very sunny yet cold Sunday and all day I was doing sports. After two basketball games I had to go to Lacrosse and then finally I could go home. Lacrosse was exhausting and by the time I got in the car I had been exhausted yet curious.

Michigan State had been in thr NCAA Tournament (March Madness) and they were playing in the round of 32. Now lots of good teams were in and one of those teams had been Virginia and they were the second seed.

I asked my Dad if the Spartans had won. When I was at the basketball area everyone said they were up five at halftime so if they lost I would be really upset. Finally I asked my dad and he responded with an answer of "Yes". I was so happy and my Dad was to and Denzel Valentine did not blow the game, in fact he played well.

No comments:

Post a Comment