Thursday, March 5, 2015

New York Part 20

We had then ended up in the other dock and we were about to get off of the Ferry and never come on ever again ):. Once I got off I walked back past the circle of booths that took you onto the Ferry and then past the really long line.

Both my mom and I walked through the streets as I followed my mother/mom two the 9/11 Historical Meusem. We didn't get in a taxi at all, we just walked there and all of the sudden appeared a huge gigantic building known as the freedom tower.

It was huge and we each approached it. Once we got there we walked up these little outdoor steps and saw this huge hole in the middle of the ground filled with water at the bottom (as water streamed down the walls). I was very curios to find out the story behind that hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment