Tuesday, March 3, 2015

New York Part 18

I then walked into the other part of the room and there saw many things. There were of course many glass panels that stretched around the whole entire room and above them there were pictures. A huge wall appeared talking all about Italian immigrants.

Along the other side of this room there was a little booth where someone would talk about what happened. That day I learned all kinds of things about immigration and it was a very interesting topic for me to learn about.

After that my mom and I had seen all in that room and we were ready to move onto the next room. All of the sudden I realized there wasn't another room so we wanted to leave as we were just about to leave my mom mentioned the movie theater so we went inside the movie theater then and watched even more. Today I didn't try my best to memorize all of the information there but I still remember lots but not all because after all we were on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment