Sunday, March 1, 2015

New York Part 16

The boat/Ferry moved around the circle of water as all of the sudden it stopped by a huge dock that extended out from the beach. Both of us (My mom and I) walked down to the bottom level. Doing this was challenging. Multiple people blocked the stair we'll but some how I slipped through the large  rushing crowd.

Now I was down on the boat and I of course stepped off and walked onto the huge extending wooden dock. My mom and I strolled through that dock and walked onto Ellos Island. It was a huge museum and was very tall.

I then walked up all five stairs and got to the very top. We then opened up the gigantic doors and walked in. The floors were almost like a checker board. The Pillars were a very bright white and I could see all kinds of monuments and story and I couldn't wait to look around the museum.


No comments:

Post a Comment