Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New York Part 23

There I saw lots of stuff. As I walked down the stairs I saw a metal statue resting on a marble slab and that metal was another part of a building. I thought this stuff was so cool because it really showed you what realistic parts had been taken down in the destruction.

We then walked forward and saw more cooler stuff. One of the things I saw, that I personally thought was really cool was a firetruck that came fresh out of the fires and such. I just took some time to look at it and notice the detail.

It was all smashed up and you could barely see where the fire hose was because it was al stretched. It looked like the Firetruck had been going full speed and so had a bus and they both rammed into each other even though the bus would have been harder and bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment