Monday, January 26, 2015

New York part 1

My mom and I had just got off the train to go from DC to New York Manhattan the train ride was very interesting, different and most of all, fun. It was relaxing and very roomey also you could see a bunch of beatiful views through the window.

I was underground and once we wlaked off the train I could see the other side of the tunnel. We strolled down the tunnel and there we saw light and stairs so we went up those stairs and a whole area was there.

Still we were underground and I saw shops and all kinds of things. Now I saw the stairs that would lead us up to New York. There were three homeless people sitting in a corner and everything smelled really bad but the area still looked pretty clean but there we were about to walk up the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment