Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Alaska football episode 19

"This game has been quiet something, it's started off we our offense getting a play every drive to our defense not even stopping them once. Later on in the game things got better but still I wanted to sit on my sofa and cry for hours, you all disappoint me so much. But I'm gonna tell all of you something important. Football is not just a game, it's life. Football can relate to real life in so many ways. Now everyone here needs to work harder, push themselves, want it more but ill tell you what if your trying your best I wont be disappointed. That's the most anyone can ask from you. Now Geralds going to be fine. When we go back out there I want for none of you to look at that scoreboard once. You all will be remember weither your a class of disapointment or weither your the number one team that could beat any NFL team you wanted to, no matter what happens you will be remembered, so make it good"!

No comments:

Post a Comment