Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Alaska football episode 22

The game was over and we had lost 110-7 and that was ruled as the biggest beat down in college football history. Which was obviously a shame. And now I think about how I could help out my team even more than I did during that football game.

Now just sitting in this bed looking up at a red cross reminds me of all the pain I faced. I looked back at the curtains and in came the doctor and he said, "you've got a very horrible concussion", you might have even had blacked out but you'll be alright".

He did what he had to do and man it hurt so very bad. This had been the first time I had ever been hurt with a concussion but at least I started. Now one thing I thought about while I was lying in the bed is what happened with the 3rd string linebacker: Jonathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment