Thursday, January 8, 2015

Alaska football episode 20

We all stayed in the position we were in and crossed our arms together. This meant we were going to pray. Coach started us off and then we all started to sing the our farther pray. After that we all got up and sat on the benches. The coaches were going to help explain what we did wrong and different things we should do.

Our offensive coordinator wrote on the board all of the things we had to do as all of us sat there and listened. I was so bored and I could tell nobody really cared about what he was talking about. My team and I had just been focused on getting out of here to get back on the plane so we could go home.

I stood up from the bench just like everyone else did and from there on we got ready to open the door. Our coach stood by it and bolted through it and out we all went.

No comments:

Post a Comment