Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Alaska football episode 26

My friends and I all were planning a sleep over/get together and that night I remember playing football. It really sucked because I had to be all-time quarterback because of my broken arm, but now when we play football we have two blockers and two offensive lineman so I could have gotten sacked.

When we all went inside we layed down on the couch and played some Fifa and I won the tournament because we always have a Fifa tournament. I walked down the hall to get some soda and on my way there I saw the huge Alaskain football sticker.

After that I walked back to the couch and there saw my friends playing. They all had been watching TV and they were kind of just sitting there texting on their phones and doing nothing. By this time we all went in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment