Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Rainforest


I could make sharp weapons from sticks. As we walked a tree came up with many holes into; the bushes shacked and a man tackled me and kicked the pilot in the leg which caused to fall down leaving him to take me into his truck and drive me out to a river where I was hanging over a treeing looking down at seven hungry crocodiles that looked like they were pretty hungry. When I looked at the person who grabbed I saw him wearing a rainbow mask with a black armored suit carrying a long pole made out of steel. I said, “who are you”, but he didn’t say but then I heard a word come out that sounded like he said “I am the demon”, he said. He reached into his trunk and grabbed a big knife walked up to the river but none of the crocodiles tried to eat him they just snapped at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment