Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas

Right now it was Christmas morning and we were getting ready to open our presents. Currently my brother and I had been the only two up so we decided to open our stockings. My brother and I passed the time by playing video games until the rest of my family arrived.

My Mom, Dad, and brother John had finally got down stairs at 10:00. Now my family had all gathered around the Christmas tree. It was my turn to go first and here I was about to open the first gift. The box was sort of light and soft, I figured it would be clothes. I had torn apart the gift filled with excitement and then I found it to be a new shirt that I really liked.

Now we had our next gift as my brothers had to take apart and figure out what their gift was. I had found myself looking at a lax wall. That was my gift and the next two were more clothes.

I had one last gift and I knew this was the special one with the Lax Wall. I had torn it apart and it was very hard. Once I was done I had discovered it was a XBOX One! I was filled with excitement as we had two controllers and three games. Those three were Fifa 16, NBA 2K 16, and Madden 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment