Monday, January 11, 2016

Rainforest

At this time I didn’t know what to do. All the weapons I had could help but if I take the risk I might not make it out dalive. The pilot was screaming at me yelling, “GET ME OUT OF HERE”. If the whole group was alive I could attack with more people but everyone is gone.
   Bye this time the dirt almost covered the pilot’s face which might make him suffocate any minute now. I had to go or else I would regret it but if I come out alive that means that I deserve to live but if I don’t then I don’t deserve to live which is what I thought. I used a distraction by throwing a rock at tree but then he saw, grabbed onto a vine and kicked me in the face from the vine which gave the pilot time to take dirt off of him. Then the man picked me up by my shirt and held me up to the crocodiles. The pilot saw a bucket of lava and tried to climb up so he could dump some of the lava on the crocodiles and some on the weird guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment