Thursday, January 14, 2016

Rainforest


I couldn’t decide what to do so I just left and got done with it. The pilot was now taken into his truck and he drove him out to civilization. The pilot looked up and said” where are we”, but the demon said:”stop talking”, a bunch of men came up out and threw him in a building. Back at the rainforest things were better because the killer left some things behind to make survival easier. Like for example he had a few gallons of water and spears were there as well which also helped recover health. Nobody was there no rhinos or pythons just me. I felt safe but worried somehow because I saw no animals but I felt like they would pop out and kill me. I found a trail from cars that had tire marks but it stopped after the first eight tracks but leaves flew to the side which might of some evidence that he left behind. Following these tracks to the pilot will really put my skills to the test but still I didn’t know if I could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment