Sunday, January 24, 2016

Rainforest

On top of a canopy I spotted a leopard so I hid under a bush with berries. The leopard didn’t know where I was but in seconds it would definitely find me. It made a sound like Errrrrrrrrr then it looked at my bush. I checked behind me but my arm started to hurt I checked it and Turns out blood was raining out.

   The bush has thorns everywhere but blood was coming out everywhere. As the leopard ran over to a tree, she peeked his eye at me and now she definitely knew I was there. I got up to run into water but by then the leopard was chasing me but suddenly a cage came down and a chopper trapped the leopard threw down a ladder and said get on but when I did the leopard was throwing paws at me. The people in the chopper let go of the cage and flew to the emergency room. Half way through the ride an engine broke and we hit a tree, the pilot asked is everyone okay. “Someone fell”, I announced. We fell and landed onto another tree. Again the helicopter wouldn’t function so it tumbled down into a bush and at last we hit the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment