Sunday, April 26, 2015

Florida Part 2:Island Marrada

Once we were done with the pie we left the restaurant of course and now my brothers went out for ice cream because they didn't want any pie. The ice cream at this place looked amazing especially the flavor my brothers got.

It had little chunks of birthday cake in it and the rest tasted like birthday cake. It looked amazing and I just had to sneak a bit. Once we got home my brothers and I created a plan to go swimming in the little pool that was elevated just above the ocean.

It looked so cool with the torches there to show light and the sunset and view of the ocean looked really cool to. Around us was a bunch of roses and a little field that you could play on. There was also a hammock you could lie on right by the ocean in fact there were two connected to the wonderful Palm trees

No comments:

Post a Comment