Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Florida Part 2: Island Marrada

I had got above my covers and I tried to fall asleep. It was almost impossible to fall asleep with the extreme heat of the floridian weather. I kept rolling around and finding cold spots in my bed to put my legs by and my face. Finally I decided to just stay still.

I woke up the next morning and I was sort of tired. Today was our first full day at this place. Once I got up I went downstairs and ate my breakfest. Once my dad showed up I went with my brother to go place basketball over by the beach.

It was extremely hot today and was like 85 degrees farenhit at the moment and along with that it was very sunny which I whish it wasn't. I kind of wish it was sort of cloudy. The humidity was also 100% and the weather was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment