Thursday, April 9, 2015

Florida Part 1: South Beach

We had been on the driveway know and I could now see the city pretty well. It was pretty nice and lots of cars drove along the highway. We were almost down to the bottom of the highway where we could see all of the nice homes that were huge.

I looked around and saw all kinds of huge buildings to the right of my should but when I looked to the left I could see palm trees and a part that starts the ocean. Along that streams were the houses that were huge and some of them were even hidden behind trees.

Some houses had yachts that were huge, parked into their docks and they were really nice. Now we could see more of the ocean and we had been entering the very heart of Miami and things started to look a little like New York but tropical and with palm trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment