Monday, April 13, 2015

Florida Part 1:South Beach

We had got into the sidewalk and we were now walking around. This area was a little more scattered, kind of like a mini city and I thought it looked really cool. We walked around like a block or so and got to the point of the city where we were on the beach well kind of. We were basically on the part of the city where a road and a sidewalk separates the town from the beach leading to the main beach.

We looked around forever place to sit down and eat lunch. Finally we set down on a table beside the road and the area was kind of crowded and we didn't have much space. It also had couches to sit on instead of chairs and by now the waitress came to take our order and deliver our food.

I ordered a pina colada and my brothers ordered a smoothie. I could tell this place was going to be a very expensive restaurant. All of the sudden I spotted our waitress and had been carrying these three huge glass stands that were huge and almost looked a cooking bowl on a glass stand with liquid in them I wondered what could be in those bowls and all of the sudden the waitress was coming to us and all of the sudden I noticed that she was carrying our drinks and it was probably the biggest drinking glass I had ever seen in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment