Friday, December 5, 2014

Mrs. Robert's favorite moments

When I walked down to my teachers room on the day of move up day. I saw her and I was with my friends yet I was very nervous and once I got in the room she said hi to all of us and I thought about what 5th grade would be like. I was nervous about the kids, teachers, learning, not having much fun, and lots of homework but I think Mrs. Roberts manages all of that perfectly. I really liked my teacher in 3/4 and honestly I really didn't feel that ready for fifth grade although I am know.
 
Then I got back from summer break and she was really nice but one thing I noticed about her that was a terrific quality to have was she was the funniest teacher I have ever met in my entire life.  At the end of the day when you say Mrs. Roberts the first thing that pops into my head is funny. I was definitely scared to  go into fifth grade but one things for sure Mrs. Roberts is a great teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment