Thursday, December 18, 2014

Alaska football episdoe 15

By the time Gerald was done a was scared and I knew that I would get destroyed out there. I didn't stop worrying about for the time that I had but then the coaches looked like they were ready and Michigan State seemed like they had everything planned out so at that moment I finally heard the coaches say, "alright Jimmy, time to get out there". I started to sort of jog onto the field.

While I did that coach patted me on the back and at the same time pushed me while I jogged to my teamates and told them the play coach demanded me to use. Michigan State was only ten seconds away from snapping that ball and when they did I crashed the offensive line and then a lineman went up to me and nailed me with his shoulder and then I got up and ran after the ball but before I knew it they scored.

Now the scoreboard kind of got out of hand with 7:17 left on the clock our team no doubt about had some catching up to do.  When our offense got out on the field my leg started to kind of hurt but I knew I wouldn't be seriously injured by the time this game was over. Now poor Nick, he's probaly going to have to sit in the ice tub for 45 minutes after this games over.

No comments:

Post a Comment