Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Alaska football special

At the begining of the second half my team had been down by a lot of points but that didn't stop me from giving up, and just kept on going and past the point I was furious so I decided to put on rage mode and kill some Michigan State Spartans. I was irratated because the coaches kept telling my defensive team to contain and just watch the play and then make the play. You see here the problem was I wanted to get in there and take out the quarterback but the coaches kept picking other stupid plays that I hated so much. And then I decided to just get out there and sack that quarterback; no matter what those annoying coaches told me. I then looked closely at the ball and I saw the all american center from Michigan State snap the ball and not even for a second did I think about stop I just ran right to the offensive lineman so that I could smack the quarterback strait into the ground and that's when they snapped the ball and I dove over and at that moment of airtime and tripped over the center's leg and my hands landed on the quarterback not very firmly but then I brought him down and still I was in air and at the moment my leg hit the ground and I had felt pain like I've never ever felt before.

No comments:

Post a Comment