Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Alaska football special

On the warm and crisp evening of the snug August night I had been watching my team and observing many things for scouting and recruiting. I saw many players do well and one thing that caught my eye was that all of them tried there best which was the first step to succed a football team. I looked at everyone's forty yard dash time and many of them were sort of slow compared to the other teams but I relized something important which was that I could take all of these players and make them into starts.

Later on in the day I finished up all my notes and later took them to my office and did some editing and revising because later I would have to hand them into our general manager (GM) and he was my boss so I wanted every aspect of them to be absuloutley sharp and clean cut. I gazed down at my paper with the light on and I read

Alberto Roberts: Sort of slow but big and can put up lots of wait on people. Best Position: OL
Jake Vany: Okay speed and sort of quick. Best Position: Flanker
Adja Jeronksi: Got wheels. Best Position: Half back
Roy Kyle: Slow and unathletic yet not big. Best Position: Quarter Back
Jude fredrick: Okay speed, quick, and too small. Best Position: Wide Receiver
Manuel Janit: Fast but only talent is fast. Best Position: Running back.

I did some tweeks and then walked to Frank's office (who was our GM) and then I knocked on his door and he said, "hey Tom do you want to come in. "Well I have completed my notes and I would like to hand them to you, I responded. "Oh right, okay". I then handed him the notes and he said back, "well have a nice day", "okay Frank see you tomorrow, "bye". We both walked away and I peeked threw his windwo and saw him filling out other otherpapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment