Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Rainforest Episode 15

The pilot went home for the day and thought about ideas he could use on   me to get his vengeance of himself. Today I tried very hard not to get lost but I remember some of the things I saw before. While walking I hit a tree all of the sudden and looked up. The note and the person I left had still been up there and he kept struggling and trying to get out. I let him go but his condition was so bad he couldn’t try to attack me. Joey told me I could have his night vision goggles but I had to give them back. I started to set up a camp with a tent and my pocketknife was used to cut fruit and make spears.
   I started on my trip to go back and I discovered what this frog eats. It’s not like the average frog I saw it eat a huge spider like the size of my face.

   In the lab I took notes on the spider and the results ended up to be a spider with very dangerous venom that could kill the human being in hours. Tonight I ordered this food I had never heard about but it actually taste pretty good. I heard a knock on the door and opened it and a letter said that I had to pay for the hotel. The pilot was paying taxes and eating dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment