Sunday, November 8, 2015

Rainforest Episode 12

I could barely stand at this time whiade the source of our possible death go for the pilot. As I wiggled my way up a tree I grabbed a huge fruit; and threw it him before he could get to the pilot so then he picked up a huge wrench and started chucking wrenches. One almost hit although it did cause me to slip off of the tree. The pilot had a sight on his foot so he grabbed it and pulled so hard that he pulled him down. By this time I could save him with the bucket of lava. I just had to get past the crocodiles without them coming onto land. To lose the animals I ran all the way down to the end of the river then they started to come on land but I had a wrench to defend myself. A crocodile came up to me but I just couldn’t hit it so I ran so fast but it wasn’t good enough to get past the crocodiles and definitely not fast enough to save the pilot. Now I got the lava bucket and a crocodile almost took a nibble but I threw the lava and the crocodiles fell back but all of the lava was gone for a kill of a murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment