Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Rainforest Episode 10

Story 7: Were Back
The pilot was in the emergency room getting treated on his back. That night I made it back to the office and told them about my journey. “Give me my night vision goggles”, said Gary.
“Only one battery left”, I said.
   “Is that all true or are you just trying to create hype”, another worker said”,
   “It’s true “, I said
   I sat the sonar goggles down that I borrowed from the supply room. I had great sleep that night in the hotel I was staying at. In the middle of the night I looked out and saw the rainforest from a huge distance. My feet took me to the bathroom to get a drink of water. At the time I walked down to the lobby with my flip flops. I sat on the couch and had a midnight coffee charm. In the lobby stood a huge refrigerator filled with chocolate cake, apple pie, strawberry shortcake, cherry pie, lava cake and cheesecake. Money came out of my wallet for the lava cake. All over the news and news paper was the story of how I was lost. The pilot was okay but his back was soar. He knew where I had been staying so he could plan revenge. In a rooftop on a restaurant a waitress came up to him but he didn’t know what language she was speaking so he just closed the door and ate his food. At 11:30 the restaurant closed and the pilot had to leave. He went back to the station where he belonged where they all spoke English. I slipped up to my room and crept into my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment