Friday, December 4, 2015

Writing Review

I am proud of the fact that I blog every single night. Around the beginning of the year I was not that into it. I have found out fun ways to right about cool stuff and now I've created a good writing habit.

I man proud of my in class writing because I always find away to write a lot of words. Another thing I feel good about is the way I can write story's with action. Over the year during LA I have really focused on writing.

For at home writing I could improve in typing the whole five minutes. Sometimes I spend lots of time thinking about what I'm gonna write. Usually I do get down a fair amount of words though.

The ways I could improve for in class writing is by adding more dialogue. This is a way I have always struggled. One more thing I could improve is to continue to type the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment