Sunday, December 13, 2015

Alaska Football

Day by day weather stayed the same and football practices got worst and worst but one thing’s for sure we looked pretty sharp. And the first game was next Saturday. Our coach got really mad because he thought we needed to be more enthusiastic although I thought we looked great. Coach Dave had the scout team come out so we could get a little more practice. My position was 2nd string Linebacker and right now I got to go in. The season would be easier because I just kind of sat on the bench and watched so technically my position was Linebacker but my role was benchwarmer. Now our linebacker was insane and he could just sack any quarter back he wanted to so I could tell coach Kyle would play him a lot

Our head coach was coach Holcomb, defensive coordinator was coach Kyle, and our offensive coordinator was coach Wing. Now coach Wing was the nicest coach and our other coach: Coach Kyle had a bunch of tooth decay and he was very strict but not even close to meeting coach Holcomb. Practice was just working on blocking and punts.

No comments:

Post a Comment