Friday, September 25, 2015

Alaska Football Part 32

All week was a hard school week and I was very happy that it was finally the weekend. It was almost time for me to come back and  play football which I really did not want to do. My friends and I were all so tired of football and at this point I don't think any of us wanted to play.

Now it was Saturday and it was time for gameday. We hoped on the bus and drove to our plane as we were headed out to Adrain the site of our game. Although I was of course not playing I was kind of excited to see if our team could keep the game a little close.

We were now on our plane and it was time to take off. The plane ride was kind of enjoyable. Now we were almost there as coaches were checking out the teams and seeing what they could do to get our team prepared and able to win which was probably not going to be the case./












No comments:

Post a Comment