Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Alaska Football Part 30

Now that our team was back in the D3 league we were all wondering if this season would produce any close games. All day I worked on my homework and later went to bed of course. I wondering if I would if I would get any playing time this season.

I woke up the next day and got to school. It was a long long day and I was not happy that we had practice. It was so cold outside yet again. Once I stepped outside I was already freezing. Playing on this team was so hard.

I got to practice and we started with a ton of running after losing that game which made me almost feel lucky that the concussion prevented me from playing. Now here came the coach's speech which would not be fun to listen to because your ear drums will bleed.


No comments:

Post a Comment