Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Florida Part 2: Island Marrada

he waiter came and took our order. I ordered strawberry pancakes with syrup. My family and I sat there and waited while our food was being cooked. I was definitely going to miss this area. I kept thinking about what it would be like in Siesta Key.

The waiter came with our food and the pancakes looked really good. I put the syrup on them and some butter and started to eat. They tasted very good. Better than chocolate chip I thought. We started eating our food and then we gathered up our stuff because we were leaving.

We had all got out of the restaurant and we got into our rental car. It was going to be a very long drive but with the warm weather and the windows down, it would be better than driving somewhere in Michigan for sure. I was sad but excited at the exact same time because I didn't want to leave Island Mariana but I was also excited to go to Siesta key and the amazing beach that they have there along with the ice cream their.


I had got into the backseat and my dad started the car. We all had tons of water in our car. We started to drive away and I saw all of the stores and trees and nice cars in the area. We had then been father out and all I could see now was trees and road and that was the last time I would ever be in that area of Florida ever again. I had already been thirsty and I knew that it was going to be an extremely long ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment