Monday, May 4, 2015

Florida Part 2: Island Marrada

Now she started driving out to the reef which was kind of a fun ride because we it was sort of bumpy although it was pretty calm for an ocean. Once we were there the lady showed us where to go out to once we were off of the boat.

Now we all got our stuff on. I was way to nervous to get out into the ocean with all my stuff on because she told us some directions that I thought would be to hard and just really didn't process in my mind even at all.

The area where the coral reef was you could see the water turn into more of a dark blue then a light blue. I was to nervous so my dad went in first. Then I hopped in. It was fun just kind of swimming around for a while with our flippers but then we all started swimming towards the reef as the I started seeing more fish around.

No comments:

Post a Comment