Friday, February 6, 2015

New York part 8

Once we got back in the glass panel we walked down more stairs and waited in more lines. I swear my legs were about to shatter and break apart. It felt like it took us a year to get down from the building but once we did we walked back to the hotel.

From here on we both walked to a Mexican Restaurant in Times Square that was right by our hotel. It had a sign on it and we both walked in. There was a top floor where everyone could eat and overlook the bottom floor. My mom and I waited to be seated.

Then we sat down on a couch and ate salsa and chips. The salsa was spicy yet amazing and I couldn't stop eating it. I did look out the window gazing at all the sights and it did look pretty nice and cool. The food looked good even though it had not been served yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment