Thursday, February 5, 2015

New York part 7

After we made a $106 dollar purchase! we had walked in to the Empire State Building. Around us looked like an average buisness building with a lobby and all that but I had been facing a elevator and I took that eleveator up to the top but it was the longest elevator I had ever gone on before.

A ton of people appeared there and they all were waiting in line but we got to cut because we bought these tickets. After that we walked up seven flights of stairs and finally when we got to the top and could see a balchony through a clear glass panel.

We walked through an open part in the glass panel and from that moment on I was on the top of the Empire State Building and there I could see everything from buildings to lights to cars everywhere and it was truly an awesome sight. I saw the Chrysler Building and many other buildings but this was truly awesome. Looking down at this huge drop was certainly scary but I got used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment