Thursday, October 22, 2015

Rainforest Episode 3


I had issues getting in the rainforest but without my machete muscling through this vine/plant infested forest would be nearly impossible. I got in and saw dangerous animals everywhere I walked around and spiders that were a foot long. I carried my light canoe that was recently attached to my car and set up by a little river puddle.
   As I was rowing nothing but colorful amphibians and jaguars sleeping went by. My boat suddenly crashed and my foot got stuck in between a root and dirt; I pulled and pulled as I started to feel nothing in my hand I broke out and climbed up from the water. I was lost in the middle of a no man’s land. While I was trying to find my way out I noticed my stomach was unfilled. I didn’t want to leave the river and get food but I noticed my phone was in my pocket, I took it out and tried to turn it on but I was so far out from satellite connection so nothing on my phone would function.

No comments:

Post a Comment